The following are services we are offering in light of remote campus operations for Fall 2020.
Career Staff - Remote Operational Hours
Affaf Waseem, Director
Please click here to schedule an appointment. Available through email and zoom.
- One on one support for current students
- Weekly updates shared on newsletter
- Sharing opportunities on mental, physical, social, and academic wellness
- Advise and support the MENASA Living Learning Community
- Partnering closely with Counseling Services in absence of CAN Counselor. Working with Munisa Haque to provide mental health workshops and resources to students
- Consultant/Advisor for student group and events on a need basis
*Please note, events will restart at the beginning of Fall Quarter.
Available throughout fall quarter through online platforms:
- Quarterly Programs
- Incoming First Year & Transfer Meet & Greet (August & September)
- MENASA Meetups (weekly)
- MENASA RSO Council (monthly)
- Book/Podcast Discussion Group (biweekly)
- Additional remote community building activities
- Webinars/presentations for career readiness and highlight graduate students, faculty, and staff
- Collaborate with ME/SA Studies for greater student engagement
- Aggie Connection for incoming first year students (offered fall 20 and winter 21)
If you have a questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care Aggies!