Career Staff - Remote Operational Hours
Affaf Waseem, Director
Please click here to schedule an appointment. Available through email, zoom, and phone.
- One-on-one support for current undergraduate students
- Weekly updates shared on newsletter
- Sharing opportunities on mental, physical, social, and academic wellness
- Advise & support the MENASA Living Learning Community in Housing
- Partnering closely with Counseling Services in absence of CAN Counselor. Working with Munisa Haque and other counselors to provide mental health workshops and resources to students
- Consultant/Advisor for student groups and events on a need basis
Fall 2021 Events
*Please note, events will restart at the beginning of Fall Quarter starting October 4, 2021. Events will be a combination of in-person and online. Please see the details below.
Available throughout fall quarter through online platforms:
- Quarterly Programs
- MENASA Meetups (weekly)
- Collaborative events upon requests
- Additional remote community building activities
- Webinars/presentations for career readiness and highlight graduate students, faculty, and staff
- ME/SA Studies Collaboration
- **Aggie Connection only for incoming first year and transfer students (offered Fall 2021 and Winter 2022)
If you have a questions please email Affaf Waseem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care Aggies!