The following are just some of the many spaces and resources available on campus to help students find community and enrich their academic experience at UC Davis.
For folks looking for a quiet space to pray, meditate, or reflect, there are reflection rooms located across campus.
- Student Community Center: Located on the first floor. Ask front desk staff if you need assistance finding it.
- International Center: Check in with the Services for International Students and Scholars in Global Affairs located on the first floor.
- Tercero Residence Halls: Ask the Area Service Desk in Tercero Services Center. Located on the first floor of the center, directly across from the area mailboxes.
- Quiet rooms can be found in the Women's Resources and Research Center in North Hall and the Cross Cultural Center in the Student Community Center. Please inquire at the front desk.
- - Reach out to your faculty instructors to request reasonable accommodations if you need to reschedule an assignment, midterm, or final due to personal hardship, religious accommodations, or emergency situations.
- The Student Disability Center can help with academic accommodations related to permanent or temporary disabilities.
- Need an advocate to help you navigate requesting academic accommodations? Case managers located in the Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs can help! Case managers may provide consultation to faculty and staff to help problem solve student concerns.
- Food and Dietary Needs
- UC Davis provides a variety of dining options for students. Check out this webpage to learn more!
- Let Dining Services know about your dietary restrictions.
- Manage food allergies and dietary restrictions with the Dining Commons online menu.
Students, Staff, and Faculty interested to learn how you can support UC Davis Muslim Students can find information here.
The Dining Commons provides suhoor and iftaar pick up boxes. Find more information here.
Health Education and Promotions has created a resource sheet you can find here on Food and Nutrition Tips for Ramadan.